Joyous drinkability from this gorgeous Cinsault. The bright red cherry, raspberry and soft strawberry flavours with a hit of pepperiness are supported by crunchy tannins. From one of South Africa’s best producers, we highly recommend Read more..
Buy this wine because Lukas sources just the best grapes he can in his wine production and this Cinsault is made from 2 parcels, 87% of the grapes from a vineyard situated on the Rustenhof farm in the Firgrove area which was planted in 1978 and the remaining 13% from the second oldest vineyard in South Africa, planted in 1932 in Franschhoek. Both vineyards are made up of bush vines and are dryland farmed. Decomposed granite soils with under laying sandstone give this wine its elegance and finesse.
It pairs great with Pork chops, Vegetarian dishes, lamb tagine, roast chicken
Joyous drinkability from this gorgeous Cinsault. The bright red cherry, raspberry and soft strawberr..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register
You have no items in your shopping cart